Welcome and thank you for your interest in becoming a member of our Animato Orchestra 2020. The aim of the Selection Process described in this chapter is to verify if you fulfil the required professional level for the orchestra role you are opting for. In the following we present information about the three different steps of this Selection Process which has the following objectives:
Depending on you envisaged role in the Animato Orchestra and you being an Animato Alumni (Ex-Animato Orchestra Member) or not the overall Selection Process is different. Please read the following information carefully before you start your application by filing in the Interest Form under chapter Admission. If you need clarification, please contact us – we are always available to help you through the Selection Process.
|Formal Admission Conditions|
|1. Candidate has reached the legal age of eighteen years.
2. Candidate is in the final phase of his/her academic music studies and has received a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) prior to the start of the Animato Academy 2020.
3. Candidate has experience in playing in a philharmonic orchestra permorming in public concerts.
4. Candidate is not yet working as full-time music professional.
5. Candidate has good communication skills in English and is capable and motivated to work in a team.
6. Candidate commits to participate during the complete Animato Academy and Concert Tour 2020 (15.10.2020 – 30.10.2020)